Warhawks are a Wildlife Creature in Elden Ring. Warhawks are large bird creatures commonly found in Stormveil Castle. They settle on tree branches and often scavenge on dead corpses, acting just like crows. Warhawks are always hostile once they've spotted the player.
The spirit of a Warhawk can be summoned for aid in battle by using Warhawk Ashes.
Alternatively, the spirit of Stormhawk Deenh, a fierce hawk that once rendered lifelong service to the old king of Stormveil, can be summoned by using Stormhawk Deenh Ashes.
Stormhawks that have had their talons sliced off, so that razor-fine swords could be grafted in their place. They react with extreme aggression, using their mobility in combination with their deadly talons.
Warhawk Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Warhawks:
- Castle Sol
- Crumbling Farum Azula
- Divine Tower of Limgrave
- Mountaintops of the Giants
- Stormveil Castle
Elden Ring Warhawk Combat Information
- Poise: 30 - 50
Negations (or Absorptions)
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
- Poison: 169 - 188
- Scarlet Rot: 169 - 188
- Hemorrhage: 169 - 188
- Frostbite: 226 - 251
- Sleep: 169 - 188
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Warhawk Drops in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Warhawk Notes & Tips
- Damage: Standard, Pierce. Some variations can aditionally deal Fire Damage, either as a part of their armor (flamethrower stuck to a beak) or by throwing a barrel.
- These creatures attack relentlessly, with their bladed talons and their beaks. Having a good shield can make a difference
- Alternatively, use range weapons/skill/spells like Lightning Spear.
- Parryable: Yes (melee attack). Successful parry knocks warhawk, but without chance for riposte.
- Can be poise broken, but not riposted afterwards.
- Bug: If Warhawk from Castle Sol manage to survive direct hit from weapon that can knock him off from spot he resides, he will become stuck in the wall.
- Like many other enemies, Warhawk have variants. In this case, there's one type of Warhawk wearing a helmet with spikes, capable of using a close ranged fire blast.
Warhawk Image Gallery