Nomads are Humanoid Enemies in Elden Ring. They are the same race as the Nomadic Merchants, Isolated Merchants, and Hermit Merchants, and play the same fiddle-like instrument, which they can use as a weapon in close range. They can also use Frenzy attacks.
A member of a tribe that was entombed in the earth so as to bury the maddening disease that followed them. Able to emit the terrible flame of frenzy from his eyes, but has low HP and is frail, unable to take much in the way of punishment.
Elden Ring Nomad Locations
Where to Find Nomads:
Elden Ring Nomad Drops
- 493 Runes.
Nomad Notes & Tips
- The ones that play the fiddle are not hostile even when attacked, but the Nomads walking around are hostile on sight.
- They can use Frenzy attacks.
- They can be lured into destroying tents that otherwise block you from reaching certain items.
- They unfortunately do not drop anything aside from Runes.
- Notes and player tips go here