Lesser Wormface is a Enemy in Elden Ring. Lesser Wormfaces are regular enemies, usually seen around the Minor Erdtree in the Altus Plateau, and even in Farum Azula. Like their larger versions, they spew a cloud of Death Blight.
Elden Ring Lesser Wormface Locations
Where to Find Lesser Wormface:
- Altus Plateau
- Mt Gelmir: Disguised as a Putrid Corpse east of Road of Iniquity grace. Drops a Larval Tear.
- Crumbling Farum Azula
Elden Ring Lesser Wormface Drops
Lesser Wormface Notes & Tips
- Has a Death Blight-inflicting ranged attack, which can be mitigated with the Prince of Death's Pustule or Prince of Death's Cyst talismans and cured using the Order Healing and Law of Regression incantations or Rejuvenating Boluses consumable.
- The file names for the Wormfaces are Deracine_Male for the small ones, and Deracine_Female for the large ones. Deracine could come from a French word for uprooting trees, or it could mean “displaced.”
- It is possible that these are corpses that were buried in Catacombs built around Greattree roots (back when "the roots of the Greattree were" purportedly "linked to those of the Erdtree," see the description for Root Resin), and were in the process of becoming a part of the Erdtree, but then displaced or "uprooted" by Deathroot. This would explain why they inflict Death Blight, and why they drop Sacrificial Twigs, which are rumored to have once been "pruned from the Erdtree."
- Their stick they wield and the cloak they wear are unobtainable