Elden Ring Abductor Virgin Locations
Where to find Abductor Virgin:
Abductor Virgin Appearance
The Iron Virgin is a large metal construct resembling a metal statue of a saintly woman cradling a small silver baby to its chest, with several snakes winding around her upper body. From its shoulders hang a pair of long, spindly arms ending in one of two deadly weapons- a pair of pendulum blades on chains, or a pair of massive circular sawblades attached to long, rigid forearms. Its "dress" features a set of doors that swing open to reveal a hollow chamber full of blood-red fog and several metal snakes coiled up around a central rod hanging from below the Virgin's torso. Six of these metal snakes form a pair of long, tentacle-like "arms", each made of three snakes wound together and ending in three-fingered "hands", with the snakes' heads forming the fingers. Instead of legs, the Iron Virgin rolls around on a spherical wheel, allowing it to move in any direction horizontally without having to turn its whole body around.
Abductor Virgin Behavior
Iron Virgins can be found slowly patrolling their territory on the lookout for intruders, or simply standing still on guard. When attacking, the Iron Virgin will immediately rush over and attack their target, spinning their arms in a wide circle to cut down enemies from every direction. The sickle-wielding variety can launch their blades from far away with deadly accuracy, even leading their blade in whatever direction their target is running so as not to miss, and then pull it back via its chain. Sawblade-wielding iron virgins prefer to charge forward at their targets with sawblades spinning full-tilt, mowing down opponents like a bulldozer.
All types of Iron Virgin have a special attack using their torture chambers- when an opponent gets too close, the doors in their front swing open, the snake-arms inside unfold, and they will attempt to grab anyone who gets too close. Once ensnared, the Iron Virgin's victim will be dragged inside, the doors will shut, and they will be helplessly attacked by the metal snakes inside before being unceremoniously thrown back out, if their victim doesn't outright die while inside the torture chamber. Abductor Virgins, which are visually indistinguishable from Iron Virgins, will teleport whoever they capture to another location far away.
Elden Ring Abductor Virgin Drops
- 1312 - 3181 Runes
Abductor Virgin Notes & Tips
- Weak to Lightning Damage, especially when attacked while their chamber is opened (the Lightning Spear incantation is especially useful for this).
- They take extra damage when their chamber is open, which exposes their weak point, the tentacles inside them.
- Beware of getting face-to-face in melee range - you will take massive damage if caught by the hands in a grab attack.
- The pendulum blades can and will easily pass through walls, so hiding behind a corner will do you no good. However, the Iron Virgin cannot jump, and it has difficulty attacking targets on higher ground, so the terrain can still be used to your advantage.
- The one you encounter at the bottom of the lift in the Academy can be easily beaten by standing underneath the wheel of the lift. It can't reach you from there. Beware, as dying by its grab attack will trap you in the Volcano Manor.
- A Headless Sawblade variant can be seen in Mt. Gelmir, near the village filled with Demi-Humans. It behaves erratically, often rushing all over the place, killing anything that gets in its way.
- The one at Redmane Castle has one pendulum blade, and one sawblade, utilizing both to its advantage.
- One can use the sawblade of the Abductor Virgin, called Ghiza’s Wheel, used by Inquisitor Ghiza.
Elden Ring Abductor Virgin Image Gallery