Chariot is a Grave Enemy in Elden Ring. The Chariots are fast moving colossal machines usually accompanied with a rider statue on top, and are found in Hero's Grave Dungeons. In multiple grave sites, the objects around the environment provide a way to destroy these Chariots, dropping great rewards.
Elden Ring Chariot Locations
Where to Find Chariot:
- Fringefolk Hero's Grave [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Auriza Hero's Grave [Elden Ring Map here]
- Gelmir Hero's Grave [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Chariot Drops
- Erdtree Greatbow (Fringefolk Hero's Grave) [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Tree Sentinel Set (Auriza Hero's Grave) [Elden Ring Map here]
- Ash of War: Holy Ground (Auriza Hero's Grave) [Elden Ring Map here]
Chariot Notes & Tips
- Fringefolk Hero's Grave [Elden Ring Map Link]: Chariot can be destroyed by shooting the large suspended jars. For that you need to access the balcony above the first Junction with the Castle Guard Phantom. Clear him first and at this point if you look up there will be 3 large suspended jars. You will need a ranged weapon to hit those ropes holding them up. Time it right so that the chariot is directly underneath. When the jar falls on the Chariot, it will be destroyed. You can then obtain the Erdtree Greatbow.
- Auriza Hero's Grave [Elden Ring Map here]:
Just before the door leading towards the boss, there is a pit with some wooden planks, you can jump on them and a body hanging on the ledge tells you where to drop. After reaching the planks, go down them until you get to the stone pillars and proceed through the area. There are two levels, which both have loot. The bottom level is accessible by dropping onto the stone rails from the first level.
Continue onward up the next ladder and forward, a chariot will spawn on the slope as you approach. Run up the slope to the right side into the chamber. Strike the pillar and run out of the room, so that it stays in raised. Then run down the slope to the left and escape. Proceed onwards. You'll come into another room with the pillar. Set the pillar so that the guiding light sage shoots the beam through the window in the room.
Then jump down into the small alcove. This will summon a new chariot, leading the chariots to crash into each other, breaking and leaving you with a new Ash of War and the Tree Sentinel Set:
- Gelmir Hero's Grave [Elden Ring Map Link]: One of the chariots in this grave is missing its rider and therefore can be ridden on to take you to the next area of the grave.