Misbegotten is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Misbegotten are medium-sized humanoids with varying animalistic traits, such as tails, wings, and vaguely reptilian legs. They are treated as lesser by many, but should not be underestimated.
The spirit of a Winged Misbegotten can be summoned for aid in battle by using Winged Misbegotten Ashes.
The misbegotten are held to be a punishment for making contact with the Crucible, and from birth they are treated as slaves, or worse.
Elden Ring Misbegotten Locations
Where to Find Misbegotten:
- Can be found in Castle Morne.
- Can be encountered in Morne Tunnel.
- Can be found in forest areas in Weeping Peninsula.
- Can be found in the Unsightly Catacombs in Mt. Gelmir.
- Can be encountered in Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- Can be found in Miquella's Haligtree.
- Can be found in Cave of the Forlorn.
Elden Ring Misbegotten Drops
Misbegotten Notes & Tips
- There are four types of Misbegotten. The basic Misbegotten are flightless and wield Iron Cleavers. Winged Misbegotten use their fully-developed wings to fly and may attack with arrows and swords. The Scaly Misbegotten are covered in tough scales and carry Longhaft Axes. Those with leonine features wielding Greatswords are the Misbegotten Warriors.
- Hewg is the only Misbegotten willing to speak to the player.
- In the Japanese version of the game, internal files relating to the Misbegotten are named “Children of Radagon”. In the English version of the game (patch 1.00), the Winged Misbegotten was called a “Radagon chimera.” This may explain why Misbegotten Warriors have red hair like Radagon and how one managed to obtain the Golden Order Greatsword.
Elden Ring Misbegotten Image Gallery