The Albinauric Archer is a Humanoid in Elden Ring. Albinauric Archers are found at the rooftops of the buildings in Ordina Liturgical Town after going through the Evergaol there. They can burst fire 3 arrows at a time from a very long distance and do so very frequently. Some ride a Direwolf.
They are a type of First-Generation Albinauric.
One Albinauric Archer named Latenna The Albinauric can be summoned.
These warrior Albinaurics have weak legs, which makes them unable to walk. Thus, they rely on their archery to take down opponents. Those found riding Direwolves are a force to be reckoned with.
Elden Ring Albinauric Archer Locations
Where to Find Albinauric Archer:
Elden Ring Albinauric Archer Drops
- 4243 - 4711 Runes
- Blue Silver Set
- Albinauric Bow (4.00% base drop)
- 5x St. Trina's Arrows (2.50% base drop)
- 5x Arrows (10.00% base drop)
- Albinauric Bloodclot (15.00% base drop)
Albinauric Archer Notes & Tips
- Use archery or Gravity sorceries to knock the archers off the rooftops
- Immune to poison
- Sometimes found riding Direwolves.
- Fires a triple shot of magic arrows, similar to Latenna.
- If hit by a fully charged Rejection or Wrath of Gold the riding Albinauric will fall off the Direwolf, being left open for a critical