Clayman is an Enemy in Elden Ring.
Claymen are slow-moving humanoids found in large groups that can swarm around unprepared players. These enemies wield different types of weapons - some wield spears with glowing tips, some wield glowing daggers, and others don't wield a weapon and instead uses magic against players. They are mainly found inside ruins and in caves in underground regions.
The spirit of two (2) Claymen can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Clayman Ashes.
The warped remains of priests who searched for revelation in service of the ancient dynasty, they employ two sorceries that produce smaller and larger bubbles.
Elden Ring Clayman Locations
Where to Find Claymen:
Elden Ring Clayman Drops
- 117 - 553 Runes
- Clayman's Harpoon (dropped only by those that wield it) (2.00% base)
- Silver Firefly (4.00% base)
Clayman Notes & Tips
- They seem to be weak to Strike, Lightning and Holy damage.
- Easy to backstab due to their slow speed.
- Their are three variants: the Claymen that use a Clayman's Harpoon, the Claymen that use a knife and throw bolas (both unobtainable), and the unarmed Claymen who cast Bubble sorceries to attack the player.
- They can roll continuously towards the player.
- Uses Oracle Bubbles and Great Oracular Bubble.
Clayman Image Gallery