Sorcery of the claymen who served as priests in the ancient
Produces several small magical bubbles that drift towards foes before they naturally pop.
Charging increases the delay before the bubbles pop.
The claymen search for lost oracles within their bubbles.
Where to find Oracle Bubbles
Where to find Oracle Bubbles:
- Can be found by killing one of the Teardrop Scarab on top of a broken statue in the first structure.
- From the Siofra River Well Depths site of grace. Go straight from the spawn northeast to the lit ruins. Follow the northern stairs two flights, then the eastern stairs one flight. Stick to the right as the grass path wraps around. When it comes back above where you entered, jump up on the wall section, and you will see a path above to the other side of the wall. Go down and up and now follow the path onto the platform you could see from the grass. Drop down to the ledge before you get to the floor and the scarab is there. [Map Link]
- Video Location
Elden Ring Oracle Bubbles Guide
- Stamina Cost: 18
- Launches several small magic bubbles.
- Low Cost Sorcery (12 Focus Points per cast)
- Uses only 1 Memory Slot
- Deals Magic Damage
- Cast Speed is Slow
- Projectile Speed is slow
- Can be chain-casted as long as player has enough FP
- Bubbles Spread diagonally outwards while they move forward
- 9 Bubble are created in total
- Can be charged for more damage. Does not increase duration.
- Not effected by Envoy Crown or any staff passives.
- Note: Obtained multiple buffs in Patch 1.07 - this spell can now be used while in motion, the spread of bubbles was reduced (which increases the number of bubbles that may hit a specific target, increasing potential damage per cast), and charged casts do increased damage. In addition, the non-charged bubbles last longer and all bubbles have an increased hitbox against other players.
Elden Ring Oracle Bubbles Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.