One of the glintstone sorceries of the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
Fires a great magical comet.
This sorcery can be cast repeatedly and while in motion. Charging
The greatest of the Karolos Conspectus's sorceries, that only a
very few sorcerers have ever mastered.
Where to find Comet
Where to find Comet:
- Found in Raya Lucaria through an Illusory Wall just before the Site of Grace at Debate Parlor. It can be identified as the bookshelf without books on it. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Video Location
Elden Ring Comet Guide
- Glintstone Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 31
- Deals magic damage
- Can pierce through multiple enemies in a line.
- Can be charged for up to approximately 20-22% increased damage.
- Damage can be boosted by 10% by wearing Azur's Glintstone Crown. This comes at the cost of a 15% increase in ALL sorcery costs
- Note: In Patch 1.07, FP cost was reduced from 26 to 24, damage was increased slightly, and stamina damage against guarding enemies was increased. In addition, while not mentioned in the patch notes, the stamina cost was reduced from 35 to 31.
- Compared to Glintstone Pebble, Comet costs about 230% more FP, travels a significant amount farther (20-25%), and deals about 95-105% more damage.
- Compared to Glintstone Cometshard, Comet costs about 38% more FP, travels slightly farther, and deals about 12-15% more damage.
The Illusory Wall can be found between a candle stand and a table, here's a picture for better reference.
Best Comet Buffs
Use these Buffs to maximize the performance of Comet. Note that increases in attack power are multiplicative unless stated otherwise.
|Azur's Glintstone Crown||+10% Attack Power||All spells cost 15% more FP to cast.|
|Graven-Mass Talisman||+8% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-School Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Graven-School Talisman||+4% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-Mass Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Lord of Blood's Exultation||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
|Magic Scorpion Charm||+12% Attack Power||Increases physical damage taken by 10%.|
|Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear||+20% Attack Power (+15% PvP)||Lasts 3 minutes.|
|Rallying Standard||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Ritual Sword Talisman||+10% Attack Power||Must be at full health.|
|Terra Magica||+35% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|White Mask||+10% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
Elden Ring Comet Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.