One of the glintstone sorceries that manipulates gravitational forces.
Summons a void that emits a hail of meteorites.
Hold to continue the effect.
A manifestation of the power with which Astel leveled the Eternal City.
Where to find Meteorite of Astel
Where to find Meteorite of Astel:
- Consecrated Snowfield: Dropped by Astel, Stars of Darkness, found within Yelough Anix Tunnel. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Meteorite of Astel Guide
- Gravity Sorcery
- Can be boosted by the Meteorite Staff.
- Stamina Cost: 40
- Deals standard Physical Damage and Magic Damage.
- When combined with the Cerulean Hidden Tear, this spell can last indefinitely until your FP runs out.
- This spell can be useful against groups of enemies or large bosses such as Placidusax, who can be hit with multiple meteors are once.
- This spell can be useful against large enemies that are otherwise resistant to magic and thus cannot be easily defeated with Comet Azur, such as Glintstone Dragon, Glintstone Dragon Adula and Glintstone Dragon Smarag.