Meteorite Staff is a Glintstone Staff in Elden Ring. The Meteorite Staff scales primarily with Intelligence and is a good Weapon for early game as it provides S scaling with only 18 Int requirement. It also boosts gravity-type Sorceries.
Staff embedded with a dark purple glintstone, said to be the fragment of a meteorite. Boasts high sorcery scaling and boosts gravity sorceries as well.
However, this staff cannot be strengthened in any way.
Where to Find Meteorite Staff in Elden Ring
The Meteorite Staff weapon can be found at the following location:
- Aeonia Swamp in Caelid: In the southwestern building of the Street of Sages Ruins. The staff is on a corpse hanging from a ledge in a small room with poison flowers and a rune. It's not in the room under the staircase.
[Elden Ring Map here]
Elden Ring Meteorite Staff Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: None
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- This weapon cannot be enchanted with Magic nor buffed with Consumables
- Meteorite Staff cannot be upgraded
- Boosts the power of Gravity sorceries by 30%
- The Meteorite Staff is arguably the best choice for sorcerers while in Limgrave. With its excellent scaling, the staff boosts INT-based builds and magic damage in general by a lot in early game. However, since it is not upgradeable, it gets outperformed in the later game by upgradable staffs like the Demi-Human Queen's Staff.
- 193 Sorcery Scaling at 40 Int, 265 at 75
- Sell Value: 200
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Meteorite Staff
Meteorite Staff Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Sorcery Scaling is based on Int stat. The Int of the the character with the staff equipped at the time of posting the Sor Scaling is located in the (Int) to the right of the scaling amount. This will help to give a general idea of what staves are better at various Int levels until MAX is achieved.
The Meteorite Staff cannot be upgraded.