Staff fashioned from pure crystal; a deed impossible for a human. It festers with scarlet rot.
Enhances Crystalian sorceries.
Where to Find Rotten Crystal Staff in Elden Ring
The Rotten Crystal Staff weapon can be found at the following location:
- Dropped by the Lesser Crystalian mage in the first section of Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree
- From the Haligtree Roots Site of Grace, turn around and go right. Head up the stairs (past the big rot bloom) and take the elevator. Exit the elevator (sending it back down in the process), turn left and jump down onto the large bridge below. Go to the left and head up a flight of stairs to enter a hallway. At the end of the hallway is a lone Lesser Crystalian that can drop this weapon.
- Dropped by the Lesser Crystalian mage guarded by 2 Lesser Crystalian Lancers, just next to the Elphael Inner Wall Site of Grace
Elden Ring Rotten Crystal Staff Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: None
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Rotten Crystal Staff can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Causes slight Scarlet Rot Buildup: (50)
- Only applies to physical attacks made with the staff, as spells cast with this staff will not gain Scarlet Rot buildup on impact.
- Increases the damage of Crystalian sorceries by 10%.
- Crystallian sorceries include Crystal Release, Crystal Torrent, and Shattering Crystal.
- An alternate version of this staff, the Crystal Staff, exists with the only difference besides appearance being that it has 3 higher spell scaling.
- Sell Value: 200
- Base drop rate is 8% (at 100 Discovery)
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Rotten Crystal Staff
- Videos for the Rotten Crystal Staff Coming Soon
Rotten Crystal Staff PvP Poise Damage Values in Elden Ring
- 1H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 54/54/108/--/--/--
- 1H R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 1H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 1H R1 Jumping: 81
- 1h R2 Jumping: 216
- 2H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 70.2/70.2/140.4/--/--/--
- 2H R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 2H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): --
- 2H R1 Jumping: 105.3
- 2h R2 Jumping: 237.6
Rotten Crystal Staff Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
Sorcery Scaling is based on Int stat. The Int of the the character with the staff equipped at the time of posting the Sor Scaling is located in the (Int) to the right of the scaling amount. This will help to give a general idea of what staves are better at various Int levels until MAX is achieved.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Rotten Crystal Staff||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|