Updated to patch 1.03
One of the glintstone sorceries of the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
Fires a magical comet with a trailing tail.
This sorcery can be cast repeatedly and while in motion. Charging enhances potency.
A sorcery of the Karolos Conspectus, the most venerable of the academy.
Where to find Glintstone Cometshard
Where to find Glintstone Cometshard:
Elden Ring Glintstone Cometshard Guide
- Glintstone Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 30
- Deals magic damage
- Can be charged for up to approximately 20-25% increased damage.
- Can be chain casted.
- Damage can be boosted by 10% by wearing Azur's Glintstone Crown. This comes at the cost of a 15% increase in ALL sorcery costs
- The projectile of this sorcery includes a comet tail (the outer dust of the projectile), dealing damage itself and thus adding a little bit of AoE-damage to the spell. Fired in a group of enemies, it will often hurt also the nearest bystanders of the target.
- Compared to Glintstone Pebble, Glintstone Cometshard costs about 170% more FP, travels 15-20% farther and deals about 70-75% more damage.
- Compared to Great Glintstone Shard, Glintstone Cometshard costs about 60% more FP, and deals 20-35% more damage.
Best Glintstone Cometshard Buffs
Use these Buffs to maximize the performance of Glintstone Cometshard. Note that increases in attack power are multiplicative unless stated otherwise.
|Azur's Glintstone Crown||+10% Attack Power||All spells cost 15% more FP to cast.|
|Graven-Mass Talisman||+8% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-School Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Graven-School Talisman||+4% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-Mass Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Lord of Blood's Exultation||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
|Magic Scorpion Charm||+12% Attack Power||Increases physical damage taken by 10%.|
|Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear||+20% Attack Power (+15% PvP)||Lasts 3 minutes.|
|Rallying Standard||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Ritual Sword Talisman||+10% Attack Power||Must be at full health.|
|Terra Magica||+35% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|White Mask||+10% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|