One of the sorceries of the Carian royal family.
Creates a defensive arch of magic glintblades overhead, which
automatically attack nearby foes.
This sorcery can be cast while in motion.
Bestowed upon the enchanted Carian knights, who combined this
art with their swordsmanship to maintain pressure upon their
foes, striking in waves of steel and sorcery.
Where to find Glintblade Phalanx
Where to find Glintblade Phalanx:
- The spell can be purchased for 2,500 Runes, after giving the Royal House Scroll to Miriel Pastor of Vows, Sorceress Sellen, or Preceptor Seluvis.
- The Ash of War: Glintblade Phalanx is obtained by defeating Godrick the Grafted in Stormveil Castle and speaking to Rogier in Roundtable Hold. It's on his Rapier. Simply slot another Ashes of War there or select it and Remove Enchantment to free it up to use on a different Weapon.
Elden Ring Glintblade Phalanx Guide
- Carian Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 12
- Deals magic damage
- Able to track invisible enemies as well, what makes Phalanx a good choice to track invisible Teardrop Scarabs.
- Phalanx spells are a good way for mages to whittle down an enemy's stance.
- This spell is generally outperformed by the Ash of War of the same name, but it can be useful in builds that use a weapon that can not be infused with Ashes of War
- The blades will break upon coming into contact with any geometry, including enemies. This unfortunately means one cannot prep themselves with phalanx before passing through a boss fog gate, and must take care after casting to not accidentally break the blades on any surfaces to not waste any damage.
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 FP Consumption has been Decreased from 20 to 18.
Elden Ring Glintblade Phalanx Note and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.