Carian Sorceries are a group of Sorceries in Elden Ring that share a specific type of buff criteria. Carian Sorceries revolve around the ability to summon swords to deal damage. There are a total of 10 Carian Sorceries available for players. Carian Sorceries can be boosted by the Carian Glintstone Staff.
Carian Sorceries info
Obtaining Carian Sorceries
- Royal House Scroll: By giving it to Sorceress Sellen players unlock Glintblade Phalanx and Carian Slicer. You can check the location in the Interactive Map. Map Link.
- Sorceress Sellen sells a few Carian Sorceries. She can be found at the Waypoint Ruins. Map Link
- Miriel, Pastor of Vows also sells a few Carian Sorceries. He can be found at the Church of Vows in Liurnia of the Lakes. Map Link.
Carian Sorceries Requirements
Boosting Carian Sorceries
- Carian Glintstone Staff boosts Carian Greatsword, Carian Piercer and Carian Slicer.
- Carian Glintblade Staff boosts Carian Phalanx, Carian Retaliation, Glintblade Phalanx, Greatblade Phalanx, Loretta's Greatbow, Loretta's Mastery, and Magic Glintblade.
- Azur's Glintstone Staff reduces the casting time of all Sorceries, but increases the amount of FP consumed.
All Carian Sorceries
Builds that use Carian Sorceries