Sorcery said to have been used by the old snow witch.
The glintstone serves as a conduit, launching a mass of cold magic.
This sorcery can be cast repeatedly and while in motion.
The snowy crone taught the young Ranni to fear the dark moon
as she imparted her cold sorcery.
Where to find Glintstone Icecrag
Where to find Glintstone Icecrag:
- Sold by Preceptor Seluvis for 7500 at Seluvis's Rise
- Can be obtained post-mortem via Seluvis's Bell Bearing. (from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold)
Elden Ring Glintstone Icecrag Guide
- Cold Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: __cost__
- Deals magic damage
- This sorcery applies Frostbite (80) build up on a target.
- Three to four hits is enough to trigger frostbite on most enemies who are vulnerable to it.
- Glintstone Icecrag does not charge like most other Glintstone spells.
- Compared to Great Glintstone Shard, Glintstone Icecrag applies Frostbite, travels a significant amount shorter (25-30%), moves significantly slower, and deals slightly less initial damage (~2% less damage).
- Prior to patch 1.03, which buffed Great Glintstone Shard, Great Glintstone Shard was similar to Glintstone Icecrag in range and speed.
- Glintstone Icecrag gains 10% increased damage from Snow Witch Hat.