The most basic glintstone sorcery of the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
The glintstone serves as a conduit, launching magical projectiles at foes.
This sorcery can be cast repeatedly and while in motion.
This is a universal first step on the journey to true knowledge of sorcery.
Glintstone Pebble Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Glintstone Pebble:
- Starting Spell for the Astrologer
- Can be purchased from Sorceress Sellen for 1,000 Runes at the Limgrave: Waypoint Ruins. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Thops at the Church of Irith for 1,000 Runes. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from the Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold for 1,000 Runes, after giving them Thops's Bell Bearing.
Elden Ring Glintstone Pebble Guide
- Glintstone Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 20
- Inflicts (Sorcery Scaling x 1.52) magic damage before resistances.
- This is the basic go-to sorcery for any player starting out on their journey to become a sorcery caster. It has a low Intelligence requirement (10 INT), a low casting cost (7 FP), tracks its target slightly, and has a comfortable range. All these traits make it a fine starting sorcery to obtain until stronger options can be acquired later on.
- Since Patch 1.06, the range of Glintstone Pebble has been increased, but the damage and stager power have been decreased.
- NOTE: This Glintstone Sorcery was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: The Attack Power was increased.
Builds with Glintstone Pebble
Elden Ring Glintstone Pebble Notes and tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.