One of the glintstone sorceries of the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
Creates a magical greathammer and slams it down.
Allows one follow-up attack.
Drawn from the scholarly conspectus of Haima, the adjudicator of the academy, this sorcery employs might as a means to quell conflict.
Where to find Gavel of Haima
Where to find Gavel of Haima:
Give Thops the Academy Glintstone Key (Used to gain access to Converted Towers)
Elden Ring Gavel of Haima Guide
- Glintstone Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 38
- Deals magic damage
- Has very good stance-breaking capabilities
- If dual wielding staves, you can bypass the single follow-up attack and chain this repeatedly by casting from one hand and then the other, alternating each time.
- Note: As of Patch 1.07, FP cost reduced from 25 to 22, the hammer portion of the attack now deals increased damage and the attack does more stamina damage against guarding enemies. In addition, stamina cost was reduced from 46 to 38.
Elden Ring Gavel of Haima Note and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.