Snow Witch Hat is a Helm in Elden Ring. Snow Witch Hat is part of the Snow Witch Set, and is a Light Weight armor that boosts Vitality and Focus Resistances. Snow Witch Hat protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Witch's pointed hat, frigid and frozen through. Of a style associated with practitioners of heretical sorcery. Strengthens cold sorcery.
Once worn by the snowy crone who the young Ranni encountered deep in the woods. She was a witch, and well versed in cold sorceries. It is said that the doll that houses Ranni's soul was modeled after her.
That old witch was Ranni's secret mentor.
Where to find Snow Witch Hat in Elden Ring
The Snow Witch Hat Helm can be found at:
- Found in a chest on the upper floor of Renna's Rise during the course of Ranni's questline. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Video Location
Snow Witch Hat Set in Elden Ring
- Snow Witch Hat is a piece of the Snow Witch Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Snow Witch Robe, Snow Witch Skirt.
Elden Ring Snow Witch Hat Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- The Snow Witch Hat increases the potency of cold sorceries by 10%. It is the only piece of the set to do so and affects the following sorceries:
- This does not impact damage done by Frostbite.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Builds with Snow Witch Hat