Avionette Soldier is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Avionette Soldiers are small Marionette Soldiers with bird-like features created to serve a sorcerer. They wield twin scimitars or long-hafted scythes that cause Bleed.
Avionette Soldiers can be summoned in battle using the Avionette Soldier Ashes.
Marionette soldiers with avian features that were created to serve a sorcerer. Equipped with long-hafted scythes and swords, they also attack from the skies by lobbing fire pots. Can sometimes malfunction when damaged
Elden Ring Avionette Soldier Locations
Where to Find Avionette Soldiers:
- Can be found in Mt. Gelmir.
- Can be found in Liurnia of the Lakes.
- Can be found in Altus Plateau.
- Can be found in Caelid.
- Can be found in Mountaintops of the Giants.
Elden Ring Avionette Soldier Drops
Avionette Soldier Notes & Tips
- Once the player hears a click and see sparks shoot from them, they ought to back up. This signals they will begin convulsing, launching a series of erratic attacks. The player should be particularly careful of this when fighting those carrying scythes, as blood loss will build quickly if caught.
- They do not drop their long-hafted polearms, nor their curved swords. Both weapons are unavailable in the game's files.
- They can inflict Hemorrhage buildup with their long-hafted polearms.
- They can lob Fire Pots from afar and can ambush their targets by dive-bombing towards them and exploding.
Avionette Soldier Image Gallery