Liurnia of the Lakes
Sellia Crystal Tunnel
Lakeside Crystal Cave
|Drops|| 42 - 727 Runes
Crystal Snail is a Wildlife Creature in Elden Ring. Normally found dormant and asleep within their shells, these snails have crystals growing on their shells. When provoked, the snails will peek out of their shells while being able to cast a crystal breath cone attack at a medium range or shoot a small glintstone-like projectile at longer ranges. They can also bite or jump surprisingly quickly at the player.
Snails with crystals growing from their shell. Normally found curled up within their shells blending in to their surroundings, will attack if provoked.
Elden Ring Crystal Snail Locations
Where to Find Crystal Snail:
- Altus Tunnel
- Liurnia of the Lakes
- Consecrated Snowfield: directly east of the Consecrated Snowfield Site of Grace.
- Lakeside Crystal Cave
- Sellia Crystal Tunnel
- Moonlight Altar
Elden Ring Crystal Snail Drops
- 42 - 727 Runes
- Glintstone Firefly
Crystal Snail Notes & Tips
- In Lakeside Crystal Cave, the first time you encounter them as well as on the cave floor before the boss, they will be awake and more aggressive to the player's presence, attacking on sight.
- They have two Frostbite build-up breath attacks, one is much like the Icerind Hatchet's Skill, Hoarfrost Stomp, and the other is a quick little frost ball.
- They also have a green Poison build-up spit attack that they may use when initially startled.
- Might be inspired by the Tsuchinoko, a Japanese cryptid.
- There are three other, similar creatures: the Serpent Snail, the Skeletal Snail, and the Lesser Spirit-Caller Snail.
Elden Ring Crystal Image Gallery
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
the single enemy i refuse to attack
They don't cause frostbite
These things are also found in the Sellia Hideaway and in Liurnia, usually near the larger crystals scattered all over the swamp.
Drop data: Received 5x Serpent Arrow from the snails in volcano manor.
Drop data: Received 1 glintstone firefly from the ones in Sellia Hideaway.
In case this is helpful to anyone, they do drop glintstone fireflies.
Quick PSA in case you also kind of feel bad for slaying them:
Beast-repellent torch also works on them, making them non-hostile as long you don't attack first
Definite kings field callback for sure
adorable lil guys
Probably the cutest enemy in the game so far
I tthink these guys are super cute.