Revenant is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. The Revenant is a highly aggressive multi-legged creature that can travel between dimensional portals to quickly close the distance with its prey. They can frequently be found stalking ruins in the Liurnia region and are often accompanied by the Wraith Callers that worship them.
A grotesque amalgamation of limbs, the Revenant is a creature with the body structure of an arachnid and the face of a human. Much like a spider, it possesses many limbs that seem to have been grafted onto its body, taken from diseased humans. The Revenant is capable of traveling through portals it creates with a peculiar form of magic, swiftly emerging behind a foe to catch them off guard.
Revenant Locations in Elden Ring
Revenants can be found in the following locations:
- Laskyar Ruins
- Lunar Estate Ruins
- Sellia Hideaway
- The Shaded Castle
- Sainted Hero's Grave
- Subterranean Shunning-Grounds
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree
Elden Ring Revenant Drops
Revenant Notes & Tips
- The area of effect from Heal, Great Heal, Lord's Heal, and Erdtree Heal damages Revenants for 50% of their max HP + 300 HP. In addition, the area of effect from Blessing's Boon and Blessing of the Erdtree damages them for 3% + 10 HP per second for 30 seconds. The area of effect of these healing incantations also deal significant Poise damage. These are the only enemies in the game that are damaged by healing incantations.
- Does not take damage from the above listed heal incantations casted by invaders.
- They can probaly regen Health, needs testing