Lesser Red Wolf of Radagon is a Wildlife Creature in Elden Ring. Lesser Red Wolves of Radagon are wild, large canines covered in red fur. Their long, scarlet-colored body hair makes them somewhat resemble a leonine creature of sorts. A Lesser Red Wolf of Radagon is always hostile, and can be encountered in locations like Liurnia of The Lakes. You will also encounter a greater variation of this creature during the Raya Lucaria Academy Bossfight in Red Wolf of Radagon.
Extremely large wolves with scarlet fur, often found as the alpha of their pack. It is capable of casting Magic Glintblades, using them along with their blistering speed.
Elden Ring Lesser Red Wolf of Radagon Locations
Where to Find Lesser Red Wolf of Radagon:
- Liurnia of The Lakes. West of Deep Ainsel Well and north of Chelona's Rise.
- Northeast of the Consecrated Snowfield Site of Grace near the Waygate. [Map Link]
- East of Caria Manor, in a small graveyard.
- Northwest of the Ancestral Woods grace site in Nokron, Eternal City, wandering around near wolves.
Elden Ring Lesser Red Wolf of Radagon Drops
- 1,386 - 8,190 Runes
Lesser Red Wolf of Radagon Notes & Tips
- These Red Wolves will respawn, unlike their Boss counterparts, Red Wolf of Radagon and Red Wolf of The Champion.
- Many of the Lesser Red Wolves are unable to summon a magic sword, unlike the Boss variants.
- However; There is one "Lesser" Red Wolf in the eastern part of the Consecrated Snowfield, which does have the ability to summon the magic sword, as well as the triple homing glintstone blade spell.
This Wolf would be virtually indistinguishable from the boss versions, except for the fact that it has stronger resistances to status ailments, and three times more HP than the Red Wolf of Radagon Boss in Raya Lucaria. It also has to be fought inside a foggy white blizzard.
Lesser Red Wolf of Radagon Gallery