Mausoleum Soldier is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Headless soldiers that use various armor and weapons capable of vanishing in and out of existence. Sometimes found in groups alongside a Mausoleum Knight leading them. They are often found roaming around Walking Mausoleums, though a majority of them will despawn once the Mausoleum has been downed and made accessible.
The spirit of five (5) Mausoleum Soldiers can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Mausoleum Soldier Ashes.
...Soldiers who confound foes by disappearing and reappearing at will.
The mausoleum is where the bodies of soulless demigods are lain to rest, and these soldiers followed their masters into Death by severing their own heads from their bodies.
Elden Ring Mausoleum Soldier Locations
Where to Find Mausoleum Soldier:
- There are a total of 20 guarding a Walking Mausoleum in front of Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel entrance in Liurnia of the Lakes.
- Five are easily found outside the Fourth Church of Marika Site of Grace in the Weeping Peninsula, even after downing the Walking Mausoleum.
- Can be found moving in a group in the Consecrated Snowfield.
- Can be found in large quantities roaming the Mausoleum in Deeproot Depths.
Elden Ring Mausoleum Soldier Drops
|Runes||100%||67 - 1701|
|Lordsworn's Straight Sword||2.00%||Dropped only by those wielding it|
|Warpick||2.00%||Dropped only by those wielding it|
|Heavy Crossbow||2.00%||Dropped only by those wielding it|
|Lordsworn's Shield||2.00%||Dropped only by those wielding it|
|Brass Shield||1.50%||Dropped only by those wielding it|
|5x Lordsworn's Bolt||5.00%||N/A|
|Smithing Stone (1)||2.50%||N/A|
|Smithing Stone (2)||2.50%||N/A|
|Smithing Stone (3)||1.50%||N/A|
|Smithing Stone (4)||2.00%||N/A|
|Smithing Stone (5)||2.00%||N/A|
|Smithing Stone (6)||1.50 - 2.00%||N/A|
|Smithing Stone (7)||2.00%||N/A|
|Smithing Stone (8)||0.50%||N/A|
Mausoleum Soldier Notes & Tips
- Like all other Soldiers sworn to serve their Lord, some of them wield a Lordsworn's Greatsword, but do not drop it.
- The Mausoleum Soldiers can teleport to reposition, very often they will end up behind the player.
Mausoleum Soldier Gallery