Liurnia of The Lakes
Mountaintops of the Giants
|Drops|| 12 - 474 Runes
Burning Slug is a Wildlife in Elden Ring. Burning Slugs are giant slug-like creatures set on fire. Burning Slugs move slowly, and are generally not considered dangerous. They are are often located in the open field.
Elden Ring Burning Slug Locations
Where to Find Burning Slug:
- Stormhill: north of the Warmaster's Shack and west of Deathtouched Catacombs.
- Liurnia of The Lakes
- Volcano Manor dungeon
- Capital Outskirts
- Mountaintops of the Giants
- Consecrated Snowfield
Elden Ring Burning Slug Drops
|Runes||100%||12 - 474|
|Strip of White Flesh||4.00%||N/A|
Elden Ring Burning Slug Notes & Tips
- They can breathe fire a short distance.
- Smoldering Butterflies often spawn where they are.
- Deals Fire and Standard Damage
- Immune to Fire Damage
- Notes and player tips go here
Elden Ring Burning Slug GALLERY
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
anyone else thought they would explode when you first killed them
its slugma from pokemon 2
10/10 would eat again!
They still have the same bite/chomp sound from DS3. Classic.
reminiscent of divinity...
drops Grave Violet
Has no one 3lse encountered a pair of these in limgrave?