...Soldiers sent to the penal colonies, who were required to keep their faces hidden.
Exile Soldier Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Exile Soldier:
- Can be encountered guarding the insides of Stormveil Castle.
- Various spectral Exile Soldiers can be found within Fringefolk Hero's Grave.
- Far stronger spectral variants can be found inside Castle Sol.
Elden Ring Exile Soldier Combat information
Values presented in Red refer to the "Large Exile Soldiers" variant. If absent, value is shared with normal Exile Soldiers.
- Exile Soldier Health: 134 - 735 HP | 318 - 1053 HP
- Poise: 30
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
- Poison: 168 - 182 | 230 - 243
- Scarlet Rot: 168 - 182 | 230 - 243
- Hemorrhage: 224 - 243 | 230 - 243
- Frostbite: 224 - 243
- Sleep: 224 - 243
* Higher tier Exile Soldiers are immune to Poison, Scarlet Rot, Hemorrhage and Frostbite.
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Exile Soldier Drops in Elden Ring
|Runes||100%||39 - 938|
|Spear||2.00%||Dropped only by those wielding it|
|Torchpole||2.00%||Dropped only by those wielding it|
|Crescent Moon Axe||4.00%||Dropped only by those wielding it.|
|Soldier's Crossbow||2.00%||Dropped only by those wielding it|
|5x Lordsworn's Bolt||2.00%||N/A|
|Smithing Stone ||2.50%||Dropped by those in Stormveil Castle|
|Smithing Stone ||1.50%||Dropped by those in Stormveil Castle|
Elden Ring Exile Soldier Notes & Tips
- Though some of them wield a Marred Leather Shield or a Marred Wooden Shield, they do not drop them.
- They do not drop their sword.
- Some have a trumpet with a thorn vine on it that they will blow to alert nearby enemies.
- Some throw Fire Pots.