Skeletal Slime Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Skeletal Slime:
- Players can encounter Skeletal Slime in the watery areas of Agheel Lake and the beaches of Western Limgrave
- Can be found in Wyndham Catacombs
- Can be found in Minor Erdtree Catacombs
Skeletal Slime Drops in Elden Ring
- 16 - 613 Runes
- Glass Shard
- Thin Beast Bones
- Hefty Beast Bone
- Tombsward Cave Variation can drop Smithing Stone 
Elden Ring Skeletal Slime Notes & Tips
- These have high resistances and can be very frustrating to deal when in groups. Use AoE effects to tackle them.
- There are also Giant Skeletal Slimes.
- Slimes are resistant to Physical-type damage and weak to Frostbite/Fire Damage. Can be poise-broken, which stuns them for few seconds.
- Hemorrhage is a good tool against these enemies since the bleed damage is not resisted.
- Fire is also very effective.
Elden Ring Skeletal Slim Gallery
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!