Mountaintops of the Giants
|Drops|| 148 - 317 Runes
Skeletal Snail is a Wildlife Creature in Elden Ring. Snail wildlife with a large skull for a shell. Some have the ability to summon homing skulls.
Elden Ring Skeletal Snail Locations
Where to Find Skeletal Snail:
- Capital Outskirts: near the Hermit Merchant's Shack.
- Sage's Cave: Necromancer Garris encounter.
- Mountaintops of the Giants: near where the Tibia Mariner is fought.
Elden Ring Skeletal Snail Drops
- 148 - 317 Runes
- 5x Serpent Arrows
Skeletal Snail Notes & Tips
- Can do a rolling attack.
- Might be inspired by the Tsuchinoko, a Japanese cryptid.
- There are three other, similar creatures: the Serpent Snail, the Crystal Snail, and the Lesser Spirit-Caller Snail.
- Notes and player tips go here
Skeletal Snail Image Gallery
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
“Can we have bonewheels?”
“We have bonewheels at home”
Bonewheels at home:
Looks more like Loa than tsuchinoko to me, chiefs
They're more like dumpy snakes
Bonewheel Skeleton, is that you?
I never even noticed these little guys until one rolled into me doing minimal damage I couldn’t help but say awww you lil devil I call them Bone Snakes
I want one as a pet
Several in the mountaintops of the Giants, in the big cemetery near a bunch of standard skeletons and not far from where you battle the fourth Tibia Mariner and the Death Rite Bird.
This enemy should appear in every graveyard, severely underused.
It can drop Serpent arrows, it's the most common I've seen