High Page is an Enemy in Elden Ring. High Pages are a tougher variant of common Pages, servants of the Nobility commited to keep them out of harm's way. High Pages wield an Estoc Thrusting Sword and a Crossbow, which they use to shoot up to 3 Perfumer's Bolts in a quick burst.
Strong and dexterous servants of the Nobility, commited to keep them out of harm's way. Specially compared with their common counterparts.
Elden Ring High Page Locations
Where to Find High Page:
- Raya Lucaria Academy: once you have progressed far enough in the Academy to kick down the ladder in the Church of the Cuckoo, simply climb up the ladder, kill the Sorcerers, and head down the hall. The High Page is at the end of that hall.
- Leyndell Royal Capital: Start at the West Capital Rampart site of grace. head toward the large Gargoyle and drop down the stairs to the left. The High Page will be in this room.
- NOTE: After defeating Maliketh, the Black Blade this location will no longer be available.
Elden Ring High Page Combat Information
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
- Poison: 170 - 200
- Scarlet Rot: 170 - 200
- Hemorrhage: 227 - 267
- Frostbite: 227 - 267
- Sleep: 227 - 267
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Elden Ring High Page Drops
- High Page Set
- Red Branch Shortbow (4% base)
- 5x Perfumer's Bolt (25% base)
High Page Notes & Tips
- High Pages are a stronger variant of the Page and can shoot 3 Perfumer's Bolts from their Pulley Crossbow in a quick burst.
- Like Pages, they use a crossbow, but drop a Red Branch Shortbow instead for some reason. They also do not drop the Estoc they use.