Wraith Caller is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Wraith Callers are strange, hunched-over humanoids that loiter in the ruins of the Liurnia region, often accompanying Revenants. They are much less aggressive than the Revenants, but most can call forth wraiths to chase down the player using their bell.
Wraith Caller Locations in Elden Ring
Wraith Callers can be found in the following locations:
- Liurnia Lake
- Laskyar Ruins
- Bellum Highway: A large group of them spawn south of Frenzied Flame Village Outskirts site of grace guarding an Eye of Yelough.
- One spawns underneath the natural bridge that leads from the Grand Lift of Dectus to the Altus Highway Junction Site of Grace.
- The Shaded Castle
- Sainted Hero's Grave
- Lunar Estate Ruins
- Subterranean Shunning-Grounds
Elden Ring Wraith Caller Drops
Wraith Caller Notes & Tips
- Wraith Callers are extremely weak against Holy Damage.
- Being a type of Revenant, Wraith Callers are damaged by the area of effect from Heal, Great Heal, Lord's Heal, and Erdtree Heal for 50% of their max HP + 300 HP. In addition, the area of effect from Blessing's Boon and Blessing of the Erdtree damages them for 3% + 10 HP per second for 30 seconds. The area of effect of these healing incantations also deal significant Poise damage. Revenants are the only enemies in the game that are damaged by healing incantations.
- Some ride erratic, nearly-skeletal horses.
- Some do not wield a Wraith Calling Bell, and will simply rush and attack the player physically.
Wraith Caller Image Gallery