Azula Beastman is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Azula Beastmen are feral biped creatures with a hyena-like aspect, featuring a prominent hump and a seemingly skinned animal face. These creatures are often found eating from dead bodies, which makes them vulnerable to surprise or stealth attacks, but they are quick and skilled in wielding a wide array of melee weapons.
Two (2) Azula Beastman can be summoned for aid as spirits by using the Azula Beastman Ashes.
Beastmen from doomed Farum Azula, the slowly crumbling ruins in the skies. These ruins are said to be the remains of a giant mausoleum enshrining an ancient dragon, guarded by chosen beastmen who wield weapons clad in lightning.
Elden Ring Azula Beastman Locations
Where to Find Azula Beastman:
Elden Ring Azula Beastman Drops
|Runes||100%||1284 - 1584|
|Beastman's Cleaver||2.00%||Dropped by those that wield it.|
|Beastman's Curved Sword||2.00%||Dropped by those that wield it.|
|Beastman's Jar-Shield||2.00%||Dropped by those that wield it.|
|Gravel Stone||3.00%||Drops only from Beastmages, which wield only a Clawmark Seal.|
Azula Beastman Notes & Tips
- Attacking one of these creatures from a distance won't trigger all the surrounding horde, use this an advantage to attack them one by one. However, once triggered, they are very good at dodging ranged attacks, so use your ammo wisely.
- They do not have large amounts of health, but they are quite aggressive to make up for it.
- Later on, some Beastmen utilize Lightning spells, and have coated their weapons with red Lightning.
- Beastmen Skeletons oddly use exactly the same weapons as Human-bone Skeletons, and not the same weapons as the Beastmen.
- Beastmages wield a Clawmark Seal, but do not drop them.