First-Generation Albinaurics have a human-like appearance and a flawed pair of legs, which eventually give out and sometimes even disappear.
Second-Generation Albinaurics are short creatures, with smooth gray skin and dumpy heads resembling those of frogs. They use primitive weapons such as wooden clubs and makeshift shields, and they often congregate in large groups. Second-Generation Albinaurics are very agile and able to cartwheel around.
Albinaurics are lifeforms made by human hands. Thus, many believe them to live impure lives, untouched by the Erdtree's grace.
Elden Ring Albinauric Locations
Where to Find Albinaurics:
- Several First-Generation Albinauric Villagers can still be found moaning inside the Village of the Albinaurics in southwest Liurnia. Some First-Generation Albinauric Mages can be found past the bridge leading away from the Village's well. [Map Link]
- The player must encounter Albus, an NPC and First-Generation Albinauric Villager, in order to reach the Consecrated Snowfield. He is found in the Village of the Albinaurics, disguised as a large pot. It is recommended that the player defeat the nearby Depraved Perfumer before speaking to him.
- Just outside of the Village of the Albinaurics, two Afflicted First-Generation Albinaurics coughing up clouds of Poison can be found kneeling on the bank of the Poison swamp below the Village.
- Plenty of First-Generation Albinauric Mages can be found on the ground level of Caria Manor.
- Several First-Generation Albinaurics can be found in the dungeon of Volcano Manor.
- A few Insane First-Generation Albinaurics can be found in the lower levels of Leyndell Royal Capital, near the well that leads down into the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds.
- A few First-Generation Albinaurics can be found in Castle Sol, in the room leading up to the area immediately preceding the Boss Arena.
- One First-Generation Albinauric Archer can be found near the entrance to the Consecrated Snowfield, just outside the end of the Hidden Path to the Haligtree, riding her Direwolf.
- Several First-Generation Albinauric Archers can be found outside to the south of Ordina, Liturgical Town in the Consecrated Snowfield. One rides a Direwolf.
- Second-Generation Albinaurics can be found all over Liurnia of the Lakes. Groups of them often roam the ruins of the Academy Gate Town. [Map Link]
- Several Second-Generation Albinaurics can be found outside to the east of Ordina, Liturgical Town in the Consecrated Snowfield, and more leading up to the Minor Erdtree.
- A large amount of red Second-Generation Albinaurics with 3 small Omen horns on their forehead can be found in the Mohgwyn Palace area, with many variations of weapons and equipment. In the forested area, the red Second-Generation Albinaurics that blow their Curved Great Club like a horn can summon a Giant Skeleton (Spirit), which is the upper half of a colossal skeleton usually summoned by Tibia Mariners.
Elden Ring Second-Generation Albinauric Drops
|Runes||100%||66 - 4711|
|Blue Silver Mail Hood||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wear it.|
|Blue Silver Mail Armor||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wear it.|
|Blue Silver Bracelets||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wear it.|
|Blue Silver Mail Skirt||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wear it.|
|Dirty Chainmail||1.50%||Dropped only by those that wear it, unless they have red skin.|
|Black Dumpling||0.50%||Dropped only by those that wear it.|
|Curved Club||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Curved Great Club||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Ripple Crescent Halberd||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Albinauric Bow||4.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Albinauric Shield||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|5x St. Trina's Arrows||2.50%||Dropped only by Albinauric Archers.|
|5x Arrows||10.00%||Dropped only by Albinauric Archers.|
|Glintstone Firefly||12.00%||Dropped only by First-Generation Albinauric Mages.|
|Albinauric Bloodclot||2.50% - 15.00%||Second-Generation Albinaurics have 2.50% base drop and First-Generation Albinaurics have 4.00% base drop, except for Albinauric Archers, which have 15.00% base drop.|
Albinauric Notes & Tips
- There are two types: First-Generation Albinaurics and Second-Generation Albinaurics.
- Upon reaching Mohgwyn Palace, one can fast travel to the Palace Approach Ledge-Road site of grace, equip the Sacred Relic Sword to use the Wave of Gold weapon skill and farm Albinaurics. Effectively yielding up to 6,000,000 Runes per hour with the Golden Scarab Talisman.
- Though some Albinaurics wield a Ripple Blade or Shamshir, they do not drop them.
- Albinaurics wielding the Ripple Blade is able to conjure a freezing breath through the blade.
- Second-Generation Albinaurics with faintly golden eyes in the Consecrated Snowfield is able to cast the Discus of Light incantation, possibly due to Miquella and his relation to golden order fundamentalism.
- First -generation Albinauric mages cast the Glintstone Pebble sorcery.
- Their wooden shield, broken bent club, and leather armor are unobtainable.
- Red Albinaurics wearing Dirty Chainmail do not drop it.
Albinauric Image Gallery