Anastasia, Tarnished-Eater is an NPC Invader Enemy in Elden Ring. Anastasia reveals herself as players approach the Smoldering Church for the first time. She is clad in cloth armor and attacks with a wide, curved greatsword.
The knife-wielding Ogress Anastasia, known to have eaten countless Tarnished while disguised as a Finger Maiden.
Elden Ring Anastasia Locations
Where to Find Anastasia, Tarnished-Eater:
- Right in front of the Smoldering Church in Caelid. (Elden Ring Map here)
- As you approach the Corpse-Stench Shack, at the end of the road leading to Mt. Gelmir. (Elden Ring Map here)
- In the Consecrated Snowfield, along the frozen river southwest of Ordina, Liturgical Town, on the straight-line path between Ordina and Yelough Anix Ruins. The best landmark is a corpse sitting in a chair on the river's south bank holding a Stonesword Key. (Elden Ring Map Here)
Elden Ring Anastasia, Tarnished-Eater Drops
|Invasion #1 - Smoldering Church Caelid||Invasion #2 - Corpse-Stench Shack Mt Gelmir||Invasion #3 - Consecrated Snowfield|
Anastasia, Tarnished-Eater Notes & Tips
- Deals Standard and Holy (final encounter) damage.
- Attacks only with Butchering Knife
- During 3rd invasion, she uses Prayerful Strike.
- Parryable: Yes (excluding non-jumping attacks)
- She is resistant to Slash damage, but vulnerable to Strike damage.
- Like most Tarnished encounters, Status Effects are a viable option.
- Game versions <1.05 may experience issues with triggering Anastasia invading (commonly her 2nd & 3rd invasions), as well as several other invasions. Thankfully, NPC invasion bugs have been properly fixed in the 1.05 update.
- Anastasia wears the Finger Maiden Set.
Anastasia, Tarnished-Eater Image Gallery