The Fingercreeper is a type of Wildlife Creature in Elden Ring. Fingercreepers are grotesque creatures comprised of gigantic disembodied hands, grafted together and given life. Their behavior and method of traversal are highly reminiscent of a spider.
Extremely grotesque creatures resembling malformed hands with many fingers. They often lie in wait, crushing victims as they pass by, and can fire immobilizing projectiles from the ring on their finger.
Fingercreeper Locations in Elden Ring
Fingercreepers can be found in the following locations:
- Caria Manor: prominently found around the gardens along with their Lesser counter parts.
- Mt. Gelmir: by the pillar next to the Road of Iniquity Site of Grace.
- Can be encountered in the sewage section of Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- Mountaintops of the Giants. They are accompanied by Lesser Fingercreepers, and there are two Colossal Fingercreepers at Flame Peak, as well.
Elden Ring Fingercreeper Drops
Fingercreeper Notes & Tips
- When hit with any weapon/spell dealing Fire Damage, Fingercreepers are stunned for a few seconds, with an animation of them "dusting off", which deals additional damage to them.
Negations (or Absorptions)
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of the given buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs. The values after the "/"s indicate the increased resistances after each successive proc.
Fingercreepr Image Gallery