Giant Skeleton (Spirit) is an Enemy in Elden Ring. They are summoned by Tibia Mariners and red Second-Generation Albinaurics, and encountered in a few locations without a summoner. Their appearance is the upper half of a colossal skeleton, and can shoot a powerful blast resembling out of its mouth at the player.
Elden Ring Giant Skeleton (Spirit) Locations
Where to Find Giant Skeleton (Spirit):
- Summoned by the Tibia Mariner boss found at Wyndham Ruins.
- Summoned by the red Second-Generation Albinaurics in the forested area of the Mohgwyn Palace.
- They spawn without any summoner in the graveyards of the Mountaintops of the Giants.
Elden Ring Giant Skeleton (Spirit) Drops
- Drops no runes nor items.
Giant Skeleton (Spirit) Notes & Tips
- Can be summoned by the Tibia Mariner in the Wyndham Ruins, and the large topless red-skinned Second-Generation Albinaurics using their Curved Great Club as a giant horn. Once these latter summoners are attacked, the Giant Skeleton (Spirit) they summoned disappears.
- The Giant Skeletons in the graveyards of the Mountaintops of the Giants don't have a summoner, and will continue to spawn after the nearby Tibia Mariner is defeated.
- Like Inaba (Spirit) and Lesser Dragonkin Soldier (Spirit), they drop no Runes upon death.
- It is based off of the mythological yōkai, Gashadokuro, and is referred to as such in the game files. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gashadokuro)
- Other notes and player tips go here