Giant Skeleton (Spirit)
Mountaintops of the Giants
Giant Skeleton (Spirit) is an Enemy in Elden Ring. They are summoned by Tibia Mariners and red Second-Generation Albinaurics, and encountered in a few locations without a summoner. Their appearance is the upper half of a colossal skeleton, and can shoot a powerful blast resembling out of its mouth at the player.
Elden Ring Giant Skeleton (Spirit) Locations
Where to Find Giant Skeleton (Spirit):
- Summoned by the Tibia Mariner boss found at Wyndham Ruins.
- Summoned by the red Second-Generation Albinaurics in the forested area of the Mohgwyn Palace.
- They spawn without any summoner in the graveyards of the Mountaintops of the Giants.
Elden Ring Giant Skeleton (Spirit) Drops
- Drops no runes nor items.
Giant Skeleton (Spirit) Notes & Tips
- Can be summoned by the Tibia Mariner in the Wyndham Ruins, and the large topless red-skinned Second-Generation Albinaurics using their Curved Great Club as a giant horn. Once these latter summoners are attacked, the Giant Skeleton (Spirit) they summoned disappears.
- The Giant Skeletons in the graveyards of the Mountaintops of the Giants don't have a summoner, and will continue to spawn after the nearby Tibia Mariner is defeated.
- Like Inaba (Spirit) and Lesser Dragonkin Soldier (Spirit), they drop no Runes upon death.
- It is based off of the mythological yōkai, Gashadokuro, and is referred to as such in the game files. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gashadokuro)
- Other notes and player tips go here
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
All I want is their ghostflame laser attack as a weapon art
Very cool how some of these can't be target-locked. For, uh, some reason.
insanely wrong they dont give runes, they dont stagger and deal huge damage and I get nothing for fighting? mmmkay
Desperately want one of these as a summon, even if it takes half my spell slots
I had just recovered ~200K runes and after killing one of these guys all my runes were gone
Would've been much better if we got one of these dudes instead of whatever the Tibia mariner summon spell does
wolnir at home
I would sacrifice even 4 spell slots to have this baby as a legendary death sorcercy. Please DLC…. Let a man dream