Basilisk is an Enemy in Elden Ring. Basilisks are frog-eyed creatures found in underground areas. They are able to breathe out a black smoke that inflicts Death on players for each second they stay in it, making it important to mind your surroundings when fighting them.
Elden Ring Basilisk Locations
Where to Find Basilisk:
- In the dark caves of Ainsel River
- Lake of Rot: They may pop out from out of the poison while exploring.
- Mt Gelmir: Seethewater River, north of the Seethewater River Site of Grace.
- Auriza Hero's Grave
- Found around structures close to the waterfalls in Deeproot Depths.
- The Shaded Castle
- Subterranean Shunning-Grounds
Elden Ring Basilisk Drops
Basilisk Notes & Tips
- Unlike most enemies they don't deal either Physical-type or Elemental-type damage. They however create clouds, that build up Instant Death meter.
- Weak Fire Damage and Slash Damage.
- Resistant towards Status Effects
- Can't be parried
- Can be poise broken, but not riposted afterwards.
- Their big eyes are actually fake - real one are slightly above their mouth and are really small.
- Returning enemies from the Dark Souls series.
Elden Ring Basilisk Image Gallery