Wave of Gold
Imbue the sword with bygone golden glory, then fire it at foes.
A wide, golden wave fans out forwards, sweeping through all enemies caught in its path.
How to get Wave of Gold in Elden Ring
- Default skill for the Sacred Relic Sword.
Elden Ring Wave of Gold Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 42
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Damage of the Skill scales off of Faith, but not Dexterity or Strength
- 2 second charge, Long range, widens with range, and deals slightly less damage around 20% at longer ranges
- Golden Vow Skill/Ash of War increases damage by 12% for 45 seconds, the Golden Vow spell increases damage by 15% for 90 seconds
- Holy-Shrouding Cracked Tear increases damage by 20% for 3 minutes
- Sacred Scorpion Charm increases damage by 12%
- Warrior Jar Shard increases damage by 10%, the higher version Shard of Alexander increases damage by 15%
- Ritual Sword Talisman increases damage by 10%
- The damage %-increases above stack multiplicatively for a total of 1.15 * 1.2 * 1.12 * 1.15 * 1.1 = 195.5%, almost doubling the base damage
- Rotten Winged Sword Insignia and similar items are not affected, as the attacks are not counted as “consecutive”
- This list of damage enhancing talismans/skills/spells may not be exhaustive
- Useful for farming Albinauric upon reaching Mohgwyn Palace.
- Deals 100% Holy Damage
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!