Raise the sacred spear and pierce the body of the Formless Mother. Stab up to three times, creating explosions of blood with each thrust.
This skill will coat the armament with bloodflame for a while.
How to get Bloodboon Ritual in Elden Ring
- This Skill can only be acquired by equipping Mohgwyn's Sacred Spear.
Elden Ring Bloodboon Ritual Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 20 (-20)
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- "Bloodflame" deals Fire Damage and inflicts Blood Loss buildup
- Adds a flat 30 AR of fire damage to the weapon, before modifiers.
- Each of the three inputs of the weapon art consist of multiple individual hits. The third thrust will deal increase damage and has a longer recovery.
- Despite its wide AoE, its single target damage is quite high, meaning it is not limited to just crowd clearing
- Damage scales with weapon upgrade level and Arcane.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- The range of the damage animation trigger on other players has been reduced.
- Damage is unchanged.
Elden Ring Bloodboon Ritual Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!