Raise the epitaph to grant the effect of Sacred Order to yourself and allies in the vicinity.
Particularly effective at laying to rest Those Who Live in Death.
How to get Last Rites in Elden Ring
- Default skill for the Golden Epitaph.
Elden Ring Last Rites Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 25
- Duration: 60 seconds.
- This Skill is not Chargeable.
- Armaments are buffed 10% for all damage types (5% in PVP)
- Armaments gain 25 flat Holy Damage.
- Deals +100% damage to Undead type enemies and prevents Skeletons from reviving.
- This is an Aura Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Effect duration has been increased from 45 to 60 seconds.
- Attack power buff has been added up to 10%. 5% for PVP.
- Effect against Those Who Live in Death has been revised upward from 50% to 100%.
Elden Ring Last Rites Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!