Skill that demonstrates mastery of the art of controlling vital energies. A slow, controlled punch with an energy-infused fist that renders foes unconscious and steals their HP. Only effective against foes of human build.
How to get Lifesteal Fist
- Default skill on the Clinging Bone.
- Ash of War: Lifesteal Fist is dropped by a Teardrop Scarab along the Caelid Highway. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Lifesteal Fist Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Lifesteal Fist.
- FP Cost: 14. Does not use FP if it doesn't connect.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Heals for 30% of your max hp.
NOTE: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Motion speed and attack power have been increased.
- Attack range against other players has been increased.
- Delay between the end of various actions (such as using items or attack animations) and being able to perform the skill has been reduced.
- Works on following enemies:
Albinauric (2nd generation only)
Ancestral Follower Shaman
Black Knife Assassin
Demi-Human (except small knife-wielder)
Fallen Hawks Soldier
Foot Soldier (Godrick, etc)
Kindred of Rot (Pests)
Knight (Godrick, etc.)
Large Oracle Envoy
Misbegotten (except flying variant)
Servant of Rot (mushroom men)
Silver Tear (including the blobs)
Soldier (Godrick, etc.)