Great Oracular Bubble (Skill)
Blow on the horn to release a massive magic bubble. The bubble floats gently through the air towards its target.
Great Oracular Bubble (Skill) is a Skill in Elden Ring. Great Oracular Bubble Skill is a skill unique to the Envoy's Greathorn that allows the player to release a massive magic bubble upon blowing the horn. Updated to Patch 1.09.
How to get Great Oracular Bubble Skill in Elden Ring
- Default skill on the Envoy's Greathorn.
Elden Ring Great Oracular Bubble Skill Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 28
- Deals 12 stance damage.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Damage type is Holy Damage
- Damage is increased when wearing Envoy Crown
- Increased projectile generation speed and reduced the recovery time.
- Amount of time that the large bubble stays in place has been extended.
- Tracking performance and range of the large bubble have been improved.
Elden Ring Great Oracular Bubble Skill Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
The bubble damage is high but only deals 12 poise damage per bubble.
I had this drop for me last week on my first NG plus, I do have high faith so I upgraded it to +9 out of curiosity. It is a ridiculous weapon, daft as f**k. But the damage the bubble does is insane. just under 4000 with golden vow cast and talismans, one bubble can kill five red albinaurics in one hit. Also, it makes me smile every time I see the bubble float towards an enemy then one shot it.
Does this one shot everything the way the largest envoy does me?
Hope they patchedthe drop rate ffs!
I'm on NG+9 and I still can't get a drop, although I've only dedicated about 30 minutes.
I shall Seek Maiden
nice joke fromsoft. probably the most tedious weapon to farm and we get 1 bubble from the ashes of war.
It has a little comedy value at least. The weapon art reminds me of those little pots with a plastic hoop on a stick, you dipped the hoop into the bottle and blew bubbles from it.