Swing the sword to bathe its blade in ghostflame.
The ghostflame adds magic damage to attacks, and also has a bitterly cold bite.
How to get Ruinous Ghostflame in Elden Ring
- Default skill on the Helphen's Steeple.
Elden Ring Ruinous Ghostflame Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 20
- As of Patch 1.07, the ghostflame weapon buff lasts 60 seconds.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Adds 110 Magic Damage and 80 Frostbite build up to attacks.
- "Ghostflame" does not deal any Fire Damage.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Duration has been increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Attack power has been increased.
- Poise damage of the effect that gives the weapon a magic attribute has been increased from 50 to 110.
- Time between various actions and the activation of the skill has been shortened.
- Time between the skill activation and being able to perform actions has been reduced.
Elden Ring Ruinous Ghostflame Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!