Imbue the jaw of the fallingstar beast with gravitational lightning, sending a bolt crashing down a short distance away. Can be fired in rapid succession.
How to get Gravity Bolt
- Default skill on the Fallingstar Beast Jaw
Elden Ring Gravity Bolt Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 13 (-13)
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- The weapon skill: Gravity Bolt does mostly Physical Damage and some Magic Damage.
- Points invested in Strength and Dexterity increase the Physical Damage of Gravity Bolt, and Intelligence increases the Magic Damage of Gravity Bolt
- Gravity Bolt does poise damage and can stagger most regular enemies in one cast from medium range. It can also stagger most Bosses in 3 hits, or 2 if you use the Stonebarb Cracked Tear.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08 the poise damage of the Gravity Bolt Weapon Art has been reduced.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!