Archery Skill using a bow held horizontally. Ready the bow, then fire off a rapid succession of shots faster than the eye can see.
How to get Barrage
- Ash of War: Barrage can be found at Mt. Gelmir, dropped by a Teardrop Scarab found in the narrow channel north of Seethewater River. [Map Link]
- Default Skill for most Light Bows, excepting the Composite Bow.
- Default Skill for the Black Bow, notable for not being a Light Bow.
Builds with Barrage
Elden Ring Barrage Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Barrage.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- FP Cost: 0 on activation (stance), 2 per shot.
- On activation, the user assumes a stance, preparing the bow. When inputting light or heavy attacks, the user quickly shoots the respective arrow from their slots, consuming FP (and stamina while in combat).
- When the stance is being held, stamina regen is reduced by approximately 80%.
- When the stance is held, the user can still move at a slower pace.
- Provides a 33% damage penalty per shot, compared to normal shots (at same range), in exchange for a higher fire rate (approximately 150% faster shooting speed compared to normal shots).
- The falloff distance from arrows remains mostly the same, unless very large distances are taken into account.
- Stamina consumption is the same as normal shots.
- The status buildup from arrows also receive a slight penalty per shot when using this skill.
- However, the faster shooting speed renders this penalty mostly irrelevant.
- If used without FP:
- The damage penalty is higher (75% less damage compared to a normal shot).
- Status buildup from arrows is significantly lower (takes aproximately double the amount of arrows for same buildup).
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!