Hold the sword level and prepare to cast a sorcery. Follow up with a normal attack to cast the Night Comet sorcery, or a strong attack to sweep forward with a burst of flames.
Night-and-Flame Stance is a Skill in Elden Ring. Night-and-Flame Stance is a unique skill on the Sword of Night and Flame that allows the user to hold the sword level and then have the option to follow up with a normal attack to cast the Comet Azur sorcery or follow up with a sweep flame attack causing Fire Damage. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Night-and-Flame Stance
- Default skill on the Sword of Night and Flame.
Elden Ring Night-and-Flame Stance Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: - (26 32)
- Comet stance deals 33 stance damage
Flame stance deals 25 stance damage.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- This Skill cannot be Parried (both Light and Heavy attacks can be Parried with Carian Retaliation)
- Both Light and Heavy attacks can be Parried if performed with no Focus
- The "Night" stance deals Magic Damage and scales with Intelligence. It also receives a damage boost of 2% per worn piece of the Spellblade Set.
- The "Flame" stance deals Fire Damage and scales with Faith.
- Despite the weapon's description, the "Night" stance actually casts Comet Azur instead of Night Comet.
- The flame attack is exceptional at dealing with crowds, while the beam attack deals great single target damage.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Attack power has been increased.
- The attack direction may now be adjusted up and down when using a normal attack.
- Damage detection to the weapon part has been added.
Builds with Night-and-Flame Stance
Elden Ring Night-and-Flame Stance Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.