Skill of the warriors who served Lunar Princess Ranni. Spin armament to release cold magic, then channel it into a piercing spear of ice.
Ice Spear is a Skill in Elden Ring. Ice Spear is a regular skill found in Ashes of War and can be applied to polearms capable of thrusting, as well as twinblades. This is an offensive skill that conjures a spear of ice to pierce enemies.
How to get Ice Spear in Elden Ring
- Dropped by a Night's Cavalry boss in the eastern Liurnia landmass, near the broken Gate Town Bridge. Only appears at night. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Ice Spear Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Ice Spear.
- FP Cost: 15 on use.
- This Skill not Chargeable
- Upon use, the user twirls their armament (weapon) before unleashing a projectile that inflicts frost buildup.
- Both parts of the animation deal damage and frost buildup
- Range of the projectile is only moderate and will not be able to hit distant enemies
- Spam this against Bosses and it's like you're hitting them with a charged heavy every two seconds that also does frostbite. You don't even need to swing your weapon.
- Damage can be further increased by wearing the Spellblade Set
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!