Set free the remnants of Destined Death, plunging the greatsword into the ground to summon a myriad of blades. In addition to dealing immediate damage, this attack reduces the enemy's maximum HP and continues to wear down HP for a short time.
How to get Destined Death in Elden Ring
- Unique skill for Maliketh's Black Blade.
Elden Ring Destined Death Guide
- This is a Unique Skill
- FP Cost: 40
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- When triggered, the weapon art causes the user to do a right-to-left horizontal slash (hitbox 1), after which the blade is stabbed into the ground (hitbox 2), which then releases the blade vortex after a brief delay (hitbox 3).
- Reduces enemy max HP by 10% for 15 seconds.
- Saps enemy HP for 2 seconds
- Damage scales with weapon AR and deals split physical and holy damage. The amount of physical and holy damage depends on stat investment, with Faith increasing Holy damage and Strength and Dexterity increasing physical damage.
- Debuff stacks with either Black Blade incantation OR Blade of Death but NOT both. See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking debuffs.
- Destined Death does NOT trigger Winged Sword Insignia, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, Millicent's Prosthesis or Thorny Cracked Tear.
Note: This Skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- Motion speed has been increased.
- Duration of the effect that reduces maximum HP has been extended.
Elden Ring Destined Death Notes & Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!