Glintstone Pebble (Skill)
Skill that employs the glintstone sorcery of the same name. Follow up with a strong attack to chain this skill into a lunging thrust, performed while the armament is still imbued with glintstone.
Glintstone Pebble is a Skill in Elden Ring. Glintstone Pebble is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War and can be applied to Swords and Spears capable of thrusting. The skill uses the Glintstone Pebble sorcery, firing projectiles at the enemy with a follow up lunging thrust. Updated to Patch 1.07.
How to get Glintstone Pebble in Elden Ring
- Default skill on the Lazuli Glintstone Sword.
- Ash of War: Glintstone Pebble is sold by Sorcerer Rogier at Stormveil Castle or the Roundtable Hold for 1,500 .
- Ash of War: Glintstone Pebble can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Rogier's Bell Bearing.
Elden Ring Glintstone Pebble Skill Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Glintstone Pebble.
- FP Cost: 8 (4)
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Unlike its sorcery counterpart, the range on the projectile is significantly limited. Many longer weapon will find greater range out of the actual thrust follow up than the projectile.
- Deals 15 Poise damage to enemies with the pebble and an additional Jumping R2's worth of poise damage with the follow-up strike (actual damage dealt is based on weapon type). This is more than sufficient to stagger most regular enemies, presenting the opportunity to deal Critical Damage. Works great with Assassin's Cerulean Dagger, allowing the user to regain most of the FP lost by using the attack.
NOTE: This skill was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows: The Attack Power was Increased.
- The Thrusting follow up attack can be used to add thurst-type attacks to weapons that don't otherwise have them (or have them in limited capacity like quickstep or roll attacks). Specifically, many straight swords have slashing R2s normally, but can be given a thrust heavy attack via this weapon
- The follow-up attack features a strong forward step that extends the normal range of the weapons moveset. This can be an exceptional tool for weapons with inherently long reach, like the Pike.
- Wearing Spellblade Set increases the damage.