Thrust armament into the ground, then gather strength to unleash an earth-shaking shockwave. Follow up with a strong attack to swing the armament in a sweeping strike.
How to get Earthshaker in Elden Ring
- Earthshaker can be obtained killing an invisible scarab on the road after Grand Lift of Dectus (found near a statue at the first intersection, you can hear it rolling and see a little cloud of dust moving).
Elden Ring Earthshaker Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Earthshaker.
- FP Cost: 10 on use, 5 on follow up.
- This Skill is not Chargeable
- Upon activation, the user holds their armament (weapon) with both hands above their head pointing to the ground, before thrusting it directly into the ground. Then they plunge the armament, creating a medium-sized shockwave around them that staggers enemies.
- After the shockwave, the user can input a Strong Attack to make a follow up attack that sweeps over a wide arc, which can be aimed in any direction.
- All three instances (thrust, shockwave, and follow up) consume stamina separately.
- The ground thrust has a hitbox and deals the same damage as a one handed light attack.
- The shockwave deals approximately 30% more damage compared to a two handed light attack.
- The follow up attack deals approximately 50% more damage compared to a two handed light attack, and causes knockdown.
- All of these attacks provide above average poise/hyperarmor.
- Follow up attack can be done slightly later than the recovery animation suggests.
- This can prove useful as a feint, or to delay the follow up attack when the enemy is in range.
- If used without FP:
- Does not produce a shockwave.
- Loses aditional poise.
- Deals less damage (50% damage penalty).
- Consumes more stamina (50% more).
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!